Adolescent Psychology: Sources
Encyclopedias and Reference Books
Also: Encyclopedia Britannica Online, the complete EB, plus authoritative websites and full-text journal access
- Addictions & substance abuse. Ref RC564.65 .A33 2013 2 vols. (also an online ebook)
- Adolescent Health & Wellness. Ref RA777 .A36 2015 3 vos. (also an online ebook)
- Encyclopedia of social psychology. Ref HM1007 .E53 2007 2 vols
- Magill's Medical Guide. Ref RC41 .M34 2014. 5 vols (also an online ebook)
- Psychology & mental health. Ref BF 636 .S25 2010 5 vols (also an online ebook)
Taft Online Databases
- Academic Search Complete (Ebsco) Full text access to thousands of journals in all disciplines
- Academic Video Online: Premium The largest and most comprehensive video subscription available to libraries. It delivers over 45,000 video titles spanning essential subject areas, including anthropology, business, counseling, history, music, film, science, and more
- Classroom Video On Demand Provides access to thousands of full-length videos and clips on core-curriculum topics
- Health and Wellness Resource Center Up-to-date reference material as well as full-text magazines, journals, and pamphlets from a wide variety of authoritative medical sources.
- Issues & Controversies Provides exclusive, extensive coverage of hundreds of today's hot topics, with unbiased analysis and rich related resources.
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context Viewpoint articles, reference content, full-text magazines, academic journals, and newspapers, primary source documents, statistics, and links to web sites
- Salem Health Includes the complete content of several print reference sets. Choose any number of these sets to search simultaneously.
- Science Reference Center This database contains full text for nearly 640 science encyclopedias, reference books, periodicals, etc.
- Sirs Knowledge Source General reference database containing thousands of full-text articles and other resources, including U. S. government documents. Also includes a pro/con issues database.
- Teen Health and Wellness: Real Life Real Answers. Specifically designed for teenagers on issues relating to health, fitness, alcohol, drugs, mental health, family life, and much more.
See Finding and Evaluating Websites for hints on how to locate quality websites.