AP American Government: Supreme Court Cases
The Library's RhinoCAT is an automated catalog of books, DVDs, and other library materials. RhinoCAT is available from any browser at http://taft.bywatersolutions.com. It is also accessible from your TaftNet homepage. A keyword search using a broad term will yield the most hits.
Encyclopedias and Reference Books/eBooks
- Encyclopedia of the Supreme Court of the United States. 2008, 5 vols (an online ebook)
- The evolving Constitution : how the Supreme Court has ruled on issues from abortion to zoning. Ref KF4548 .L54 1992
- Great American court cases. Ref KF385.A4 G68 1999 4 vols
- Guide to the U.S. Supreme Court. Ref KF8742 .W567 2004
- Landmark decisions of the United States Supreme Court. Ref KF4549 .L37 5 vols
- The Oxford companion to the Supreme Court of the United States. Ref KF8742.A35 O93 2005
- The Oxford guide to United States Supreme Court decisions. Ref KF4548.5 .O97 2009
Taft Online Subscriptions
- Sirs Knowledge Source For an alphabetical listing of Supreme Court Decisions choose database features from the top banner and then select the link for U.S. Supreme Court.
- Supreme Court Debates Available from Congressional Digest (on trail for 3 months)
See Finding and Evaluating Websites for hints on how to locate quality websites.