- What is the COVID-19 Financial Impact Fund?
- What is the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Current Use Fund?
- What is the Annual Fund?
- Why do we need the Annual Fund?
- What is endowment income?
- What is a matching gift?
- What is capital giving?
- What is the difference between annual giving and capital and/or endowed giving?
Questions? Call the Alumni Office at 860.945.7900
In the spirit of fiscal and environmental stewardship, we no longer print the annual donor report. For your privacy, our online report is password protected; the password has been sent to alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends of the school. Questions? Call the Alumni Office at 860.945.7900.
1st-5th Reunion: $250+
6th-10th Reunion: $500+
1890 Society: $1,890—$4,999
Red & Blue Society: $5,000—$9,999
Non ut Sibi Society: $10,000—$24,999
Head of School Society: $25,000—$49,999
Winifred T. Taft Society: $50,000—$99,999
Horace D. Taft Society: $100,000 and above